Addresses the issue in the v1.16.1 release which resulted in a loop of campaign API calls
v1.16.2 - Hotfix
We have released a new version v1.16.1 with the following updates.
Campaigns in live-chat widget
We now support campaigns in the live-chat widget. You can create outbound messages based on the URL and the time user has spent on the page.
- The current conversation layout supports only one conversation thread, so the campaign would be executed only once. We will support multiple conversations on the widget in the upcoming releases which would solve this issue.
- Support for the contact attributes like country/city/company would be available in future releases.
- Email request bot will not function for now with campaigns, we will fix this in the future.
Improved UX for adding labels to the conversation
You can now search for a label and add/remove it right from the right sidebar.
Sort contacts using the name, email, phone_number and last activity time.
- Added APIs for Integration Hooks.
- Upgraded chart.js, added more date range options to the reports.
- Added a fix to handle email with no subject line or body.
- Added font-display: swap to fix reported issue with Lighthouse audits.
- Added a fix to clear search input while navigating to another tab/page.
- Show agent availability status in conversation assignee list.
- [developer experience] Added Storybook to document the component list in Chatwoot.
- Added APIs & components for CRM feature.
Thanks to Suraj Rajput(@surajput32), Pranjal Kushwaha(@pranjal0819), Niklas Haug(@niklashaug)
v1.15.1 - Security hotfix
This release includes a security fix to a reported XSS vulnerability that allowed agents to make an XSS attack against other admins/agents.
The fix included upgrading the dependant library v-tooltip and disable the HTML rendering of agent names.
Other bug fixes and improvements
- Fix the bug to resolve the identity of the user via phone number in Twilio inboxes.
- Add a new API to resolve the assignable agents in a particular inbox.
- Fix reset password error message and default it to the server returned response.
- Upgrade ssri to fix CVE-2021-27290.
- Fix minor UI glitches.
New languages introduced in the release
- Chinese (zh-CN)
- Norwegian (no)
- Hungarian (hu)
We have released v1.15.0 with the following updates.
Ability to create outbound Conversations
Now you can send outbound message to your contacts in your SMS, Whatsapp, Email, Website Live chat inboxes in Chatwoot. You can select the "New Conversation" button in the contact sidebar and start sending messages.
- Added the ability to send template messages in WhatsApp inbox.
- Improved email rendering for HTML emails.
- Ability to transfer conversation back to Bot from UI.
- Fix SMTP config and standardize the variables.
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
Thanks to @srameshr for the contributions
v1.14.2 - Hotfix
Fixes the bug that prevents new conversations from appearing in realtime on the dashboard in some cases.
v1.14.1 - Bugfix
Squishing some of the bugs from our previous release.
- Fixed issue with email config in containers
- Hide pre-chat form for sessions initiated with setUser
- fixes sidebar filters getting reset on the conversations page
We have released v1.14.0 with the following updates.
Ability to organize agents into teams
With this release, we are making it even easier to collaborate with your teammates. Agents can now be organized teams. Conversations can be assigned to a team to share ownership.
Business hours for the website widget
Chatwoot now lets you control the availability shown on the chat widget to be based on predefined business hours. This lets you communicate with your customer on when they can expect a reply.
- Audio alerts on new messages in the dashboard
- Enhanced conversational search UI
- Email channel enabled for all accounts
- New account Onboarding flow
- Support more SMTP providers
- UI to create new contacts in CRM
- Improved ubuntu installation flow
Thanks to @sivin-git, @iriseden, @ankurp, @RicardoRamirezR, @prathamesh-sonpatki for the contributions
We have released v1.13.0 with the following updates.
Use @mentions to tag users in a private note
If you want to collaborate with your teammates internally about a conversation, you can use @mentions in the private note. The tagged users would get an email/push notification about the conversation.
Pre Chat Form
Use the pre-chat form feature to capture information about the users before they initiate a chat with your team.
- Notification center on the web
- Added APIs to bulk import contacts
- Save editor preferences to the user
- Support for incoming audio messages, play audio inside Chatwoot itself.
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements
Thanks to @kgdev, @freddii, @karthik-sivadas, @lgezyxr, @srameshr, @sivin-git for the contributions
v1.12.2 - Hotfix
prosemirror-schema tarball were broken due to new update. This release fixes the installation flow for Caprover and Heroku by using git instead tarball.
There was an error with DB migrations in Heroku deployments. After identifying the reason behind the crash, a fix was deployed.